Cleaning your eyelash extensions is really important. Cleaning them keeps any oil build up away and gives you better retention. It also gets rid of any make-up build up that can harbour bacteria and lash mites (ew).
Simple steps to clean your eyelash extensions
- Dispense a pea-size amount of lash foam cleanser.
- Using your cleansing brush, apply it onto one eye.
- Work through your eyelash extensions and eyelid.
- Use a circular and brushing motion, gently work through at the roots to get in between the eyelash extensions.
- Rinse off with water.
- Gently pat dry.
- Repeat on the other eye.
- With a clean mascara spoolie, brush through your eyelash extensions.
Following these simple steps daily and you’re on your way to happy lashes and better retention!